Dear Colleagues !
The Thirteenth International Forum “Partnership of State Authorities, Civil Society and the Business Community in Ensuring International Information Security” will be held on April 22-25, 2019 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. The Forum is organized by the National Association for International Information Security (NAIIS).
The interest in the Forums is continuously increasing and a significant number of reputable domestic and international specialists take part in their work. These Forums have become a unique international platform for coordination of positions among experts from different countries on topical issues of formation of international information security system.
The Agenda of the Forum will be formed along the following topic-based directions:
- results of the IISRC project “Methodological issues of application of the norms, rules or principles of responsible behavior of States, aimed at promoting an open, safe, stable, accessible and peaceful ICT environment”;
- scientific-technical and legal challenges of establishing the regime of the “digital border” of States: ways to overcome them;
- countering the use of ICTs for interference in the internal affairs of sovereign States, including the humanitarian dimension;
- recommendations for advancement of public-private partnerships in ensuring the security of critical information infrastructure;
- challenges of countering the use of ICTs for hostile military-political objectives.
The leading Russian and international experts, who are engaged in policy-making in this area, are invited to participate in the Forum. I invite you and your representatives to take part in the work of the Forum.
Co-Chairman of the Forum
Adviser to the Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation President of NAIIS