International Affairs journal is glad to present a special issue of the International Affairs journal dedicated to Russia’s participation in the International Telecommunication Union.
The special issue includes:
- Rachel Staviskaya. Russia and the ITU Evolution
- Rashid Ismailov. How to Restore Confidence in the New Digital World?
- Why it is so important for the United States to take over the leadership of the International Telecommunication Union
- Viktor Goreglyad. Once telecoms people get connected, there’s no stopping them
- Olga Melnikova. International Telecommunication Union: Technical Regulator or Arena for New Confrontation?