Topic: «A multipolar world and peace in the global ICT environment»
The goal of the Forum is to discuss directions of cooperation development in the field of ensuring security of the global ICT environment and the formation of an international information security system.
The main fields of cooperation proposed for discussion are:
- establishing an international legal framework for conflict prevention in the global information environment;
- ensuring the sovereignty of states in a peaceful, transparent, secure, stable and accessible ICT environment;
- protecting national spiritual values in the global information space
- ensuring security of critical information infrastructure facilities;
- develop regional cooperation in the international information security system.
In addition, it is planned to discuss:
- countering the spread of the Nazi ideology and the use of the global ICT environment to interfere in the internal affairs of sovereign states;
- promotion of Russian initiatives on the preparation of a draft concept of the UN Convention on Ensuring International Information Security and on the signing of the draft UN Convention on Cooperation in Combating Cybercrime (A/C.3/72/12);
- developing norms and principles of international law as they apply to the ICT environment.
The Forum will be attended by:
- representatives of the CSTO, SCO, BRICS, the Belarus-Russia Union State, the OSCE, the Arab League, ASEAN, UNIDIR;
- representatives of the media and the Internet community;
- representatives of interested federal executive authorities;
- representatives of institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and higher educational institutions engaged in research and training in the field of international information security;
- representatives of leading domestic commercial organisations that produce goods and provide services in the field of information security.
The Forum will be held on 19-21 September 2022 in the building of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in Moscow, Ostozhenka street, 53/2, building 1.
The form of participation is in-person and online.
Please send an application for participation at the Forum and the topic of the report to the Organising Committee of the Forum by 20 August 2022.
The detailed programme of the Forum will be finalised and published by 10 September 2022.
Contact persons from the Organising Committee:
Anatoly Smirnov, +7-916-304-30-00, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Konstantin Boiko, +7-916-776-02-62, e-mail – email@example.com